Bid Number: WCGH001 – 2018
Bid Description: Routine maintenance of G, D, F & C Block Sewage Stacks. Removal of existing cast iron stacks & replace with HDPE class 12 stacks which include commissioning and five year guarantee.
Name of Institution: Department of Health: Engineering and Technical Support Services (Bellville)
Place where goods, works or services are required: Tygerberg Hospital
Date Published: 30 July 2018
Closing Date / Time: 07 September 2018 / 11:00am
Contact Person: Hein Grebe
Telephone number: 021 918 1889
FAX Number: 021 918 1893
Where bid documents can be obtained:
The Bid documents will be issued at the Compulsory Site Meeting.
Where bids should be delivered: Tenders to be submitted in the tender box by closing date and time stipulated
Physical Address: Corner of Mike Pienaar and Frans Conradie Boulvard Parow 7499. Facility: Premisses of Karl Bremer Hospital, Engineering and Technical Support Services, M4 Building, Engineering Office
A Compulsory site Meeting:
Date: 16 August 2018
Venue: Meeting Location:Tygerberg Hospital, Main Engineering Workshop Conference Room Location: Francie van Zijl Avenue, Tygerberg, 7505.
- Tenderers are required to have a CIDB grading of 3 SO or higher (Grade 3: Wet Services / Plumbing).
- Tenderers need to be compliant and registered on the Western Cape Supplier Database and CSD
- Tender offers to be submitted in the tender box by time and date stipulated
- Tenderers need to be represented by one employer/member (to accommodate interested Tenderers) at the “compulsory site meeting” on the date and time stipulated.
- Tenderers not present at the site meeting will not be allowed to tender.
- Tenderers need to have a registered office and workshop within 50 km from the listed facility.
- Tenderers to have at least two qualified plumbers in their employ with a minimum of 5 years practical experience in the installation of vertical sewage stacks who will be on 24h standby and supervise /perform all work on site.
- Tenderers to be on 24h standby for emergency repairs and call outs
Date Posted: 2018-07-30
Closing Date: Sep 07, 2018