Bid Description:THE APPOINTMENT OF AN EXTERNAL SERVICE PROVIDER TO PROVIDE GUIDELINES FOR TRANSNET OWNED INVESTMENT PROPERTY GUIDELINESName of Institution:
Place where goods, works or services are required: Transnet SOC Limited
Date Published: Friday 03 August 2018
Closing Date / Time: Tuesday 14 August 2018
Contact Person:Aphilile Thuntulwane
Telephone number:031 308 8058
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address:Transnet Property Tender Box (Located outside Commission Street main Entrance)
150 Commissioner Street,
- The tender documents (hard copy) is free (R0.00) of charge and can either be collected or downloaded.
- Prequalification Criteria - Only Respondents Meeting the Following Requirements Will Be Considered: Respondents with a Minimum B-BBEE status level 4
- Bidders are to note that the RFQ document may be downloaded directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal.
- If bidders downloaded the RFQ document off the portal, they are then required to send their contact details to the following address: email@example.com by 10 August 2018 at 12h00. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFQ) in relation to this reaches those intending to respond.
- Transnet will not be held liable if bidders do not respond by this and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFQ with the possible consequence of either being disadvantaged or disqualified as a result thereof.
- Only tenderers who are CSD registered are eligible to submit tenders
- Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
- Tenders may only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
- Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivering, opening, and assessment of Tenders are stated in the notice and invitation
Date Posted: 2018-08-03
Closing Date: Aug 14, 2018