YOU ARE HEREBY INVITED TO BID FOR THE APPOINTMENT OF A FORENSIC INVESTIGATION SERVICES PANEL
TENDER NUMBER: RM2/2018
DESCRIPTION : Appointment of a forensic investigation services panel for a period of three years
CLOSING DATE : 6 December 2018
CLOSING TIME : 10H00
Bids will be opened in the Civic Centre, 1st Floor, Berg River Boulevard, Paarl in public at 10h15.
INFORMATION : Obtain documentation:
Supply Chain Management Division
Second floor, Civic Centre
Berg River Boulevard
Enquiries regarding technical specifications:
Tel: 021-807 4831
Office hours for collection:
08h30 – 15h00 as from 22 November 2018. A non-refundable fee of R355.00 is payable to Drakenstein Municipality for collection of documents.
Bids may only be submitted on the bid documentation provided by the municipality and must remain valid for 120 days after bid closing.
Telegraphic, telephonic, telex, facsimile, e-mailed or late tenders will not be accepted. The lowest, only or any bid shall not necessarily be accepted and the Council reserves the right to accept any part of the bid.
TENDERS TO BE DEPOSITED IN: The tender box in the foyer of the Civic Centre, Drakenstein Municipality, Berg River Boulevard, PAARL, 7620. The tender box is open from Mondays until Thursdays from 07:45 until 17:00 and on Fridays from 07:45 until 15:45. This excludes weekends and public holidays.
NOTE: This tender will be evaluated in terms of the Preferential Procurement Regulations, 2017 that was promulgated by the Minister of Finance on 20 January 2017 in Government Gazette No 40553.
Please take note of the responsiveness criteria as stipulated in the tender document.
PROCUREMENT PREFERENCE POINT SYSTEM: 80/20
The successful bidder will be required to fill in and sign a written contract form.
The following conditions to bid exist (failure to comply may result in your bid being disqualified):
1. This bid is subject to the general conditions of contract (GCC) and special conditions for bidding;
2. Relevant terms of reference
3. Bidders must be registered on Drakenstein Municipality’s supplier database if they wish to conduct business with the municipality.
4. A valid tax compliance status document or CSD registration number must be handed in with bid at closing time. However no contract will be awarded to any bidder that is not deemed tax compliant at the date of award.
5. Bids submitted must be in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the bid number, placed in the tender box before closing time. Failure will result in the bid being invalid.
6. Functionality is applicable to this bid. Bidders are required to attain a minimum score of 80 points for functionality in order to be further evaluated in terms of the preference points system.
Date Posted: 2018-11-22
Closing Date: Dec 06, 2018