Bid Number: RFP: HOAC-HO-28481.
Bid Description: RAIL OPERATIONS ASSET MANAGEMENT (ROAM) SOLUTION TO EXPAND THE CURRENT MAXIMO 7.6 IMPLEMENTATION, SUPPORTING: WAGON AND LOCOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT TO INCLUDE OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF ALL RESOURCES AND EXECUTION OF TFR.
Name of Institution: TRANSNET FREIGHT RAIL.
Place where goods, works or services are required: GAUTENG, HEAD OFFICE, PARKTOWN (Transnet Freight Rail, Operational Command Centre).
Date Published: 28 January 2019.
Closing Date / Time: 21 February 2019 at 10h00 am.
Contact Person: Taryn Foster.
Telephone number: 011 584 0602
FAX Number: n/a
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: AT THE RECEPTION, TENDER ADVICE CENTRE, INYANDA HOUSE 1, GROUND FLOOR, 21 WELLINGTON ROAD, PARKTOWN, JOHANNESBURG.
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: The Chairperson, Transnet Freight Rail Acquisition Council, Inyanda House 1, 21 Wellington Rd, Parktown, JOHANNESBURG, 2001.
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 6 February 2019.
Time: 10h00 am.
Venue: Ground Floor, Umjantshi B Boardroom, Ground Floor, 15 Girton Road, Inyanda House 2, Parktown.
A non-refundable tender fee of R250.00 is applicable per tender document.
1. Payment is to be made to:
Account Name: Transnet Freight Rail.
Account: Standard Bank.
Account Number: 203158598.
Branch code: 004805.
2. The deposit slip must reflect the RFP number and the Company Name.
3. Receipt/s to be submitted when collecting the RFP document.
4. For collection, RFP documents will only be available from Monday 28 January 2019 and must be collected before 15h00 on Tuesday, 05 February 2019 (NB: No tenders will be issued after this deadline).
5. If Bidders intend to download the RFP from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za, free of charge they are required to send their contact details to the following address: Lerato.firstname.lastname@example.org or Anthonie.email@example.com by 15H00 on Tuesday, 05 February 2019. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP) in relation to this RFP reaches those intending to respond.
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFP as a result thereof.
Additional Special Conditions
In terms of paragraph 3 of the NATIONAL TREASURY SCM INSTRUCTION NO 4 OF 2016/2017, which became effective on 1 AUGUST 2016,
Transnet must ensure that:
Suppliers of Transnet are registered on the Central Supplier Database [CSD] before any procurement related activities commences;
The CSD can be used as the single list of prospective suppliers for Transnet
Furthermore, according to paragraph 5.6
Transnet may only award bids to suppliers after verifying that the supplier is registered as prospective suppliers on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database.
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO BBBEE COMPANIES IN TERMS OF TRANSNET’S BBBEE POLICY.
Transnet Freight Rail urges Clients & Suppliers to report fraud/corruption at
Transnet Tip Off Hotline: 0800 003 056
Email: Transnet@tip-off.com : Fax Number: 0800 007 788: Freepost DN 298, Umhlanga Rocks, 4320
Date Posted: 2019-01-28
Closing Date: Feb 21, 2019