Bid Number: TPCR/KNY/795 (T) CIDB
Bid Description: PROVISION OF STORM WATER CHANNELS AND GABIONS TO PREVENT MUDSLIDE AT KNYSNA
Name of Institution: Transnet Property
Place where goods, works or services are required: Eastern Cape
Date Published: 25 February 2019
Closing Date / Time: 14 March 2019 at 12H00
Contact Person: Raesetja Ledwaba
Telephone number: 011 308 1531
FAX Number: N/A
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: Transnet Waterfall Business Estate, 9 Country Estate Drive, Midrand, 1655
Where bids should be delivered:
Transnet Tender Box (Located at Upper Ground Floor Main Reception)
Waterfall Business Estate
9 Country Estate Drive
A compulsory / Optional briefing session will be held on:
Date: 05 March 2019
Venue: Knysna, Belvedere Estate Boundary along the railway line (GPS: -34. 051823e 22.995978S
1. The tender document (hard copy) is free (R0.00) of charge and can be collected or downloaded.
2. The tender document can only be collected from 25 February 2019 until 01 March 2019 between 09h00 and 15h30 (Monday - Friday). if a copy of the document will be required, prior arrangements should be made one (1) day in advance in order to allow timeous reproduction of the documentation. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this.
3. Bidders are to note that the RFP document may also be downloaded directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal.
4. If bidders dowloaded the RFP document off the portal, they are then required to send their contact details to the following address: email@example.com. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP) in relation to this reaches those intending to respond.
5. Transnet will not be liable if bidders do not respond and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFP with the possible consequence of either being disadvantaged or disqualified as a results thereof.
6. only tenderers with a CIDB grade of 4CE or higher and CSD registered are eligible to submit tenders.
7. Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
8. Tenders may only submited tender documentation that is issued.
9. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivering, opening and assessment of Tenders are stated in T1-Tender Data.
10. No tender documents will be issued at the compulsory clarification meeting.
11. No late tenders will be accepted.
Date Posted: 2019-02-25
Closing Date: Mar 14, 2019