Bid Number: TNPA 778
Bid Description: Provision of professional services: management & supervision of the dry dock pump house upgrade, civil works, trenching and resurfacing and ancillary plinths in the Port of Durban
Name of Institution: TRANSNET NATIONAL PORTS AUTHORITY
Place where the works or services are required:
THE PORT OF DURBAN
Date Published: 07 December 2018
Only bidders who meet the below Pre-qualification need apply.
1. Minimum B-BBEE Level 4 contributor
2. Bidders must submit proof of qualifications and proof of ECSA registrations for the following:
- Project Manager (SACPCMP) Pr registered
- Mechanical Engineer or Mechanical Technologist ECSA (Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng/Pr Cert Eng) registered.
- Electrical Engineer- Light Current or Electrical Technologist ECSA (Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng/Pr Cert Eng) registered
- Electrical Engineer or Electrical Technologist ECSA (Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng/Pr Cert Eng) registered.
- Civil Engineer or Civil Technologist ECSA (Pr Eng / Pr Tech Eng/Pr Cert Eng) registered.
- Qualified Construction Health & Safety Agent (SACPCMP) Pr registered.
- Construction Manager (SACPCMP) Pr registered.
3. CSD registration
Compulsory briefing sessions:
17 January 2019, Ocean Terminal Building, Quayside Road, Port of Durban starting at 10h00 hrs
Closing Date / Time: 5 February 2019 at 10:00am
Where bid documents can be obtained:
This bid may be downloaded directly from the National Treasury e-Tender Publication Portal at www.etenders.gov.za free of charge.
Where bids should be delivered:
Transnet tender box, Ground Floor
30 Wellington Road, Parktown
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Bidders are to note that this bid is downloadable directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal free of charge. If Bidders intend to download the bid off the Portal, they are required to indicate their intention to respond to this bid by latest 17 January 2019 by sending an email with their contact details to the following address: Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org or Deon.email@example.com. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the bid) in relation to this bid reaches those intending to respond.
Bidders must have registered on Central Supplier Database (CSD) from National Treasury
Registration number MAAA……..)
Transnet will not be held liable if Bidders do not respond by this date and do not receive the latest information regarding this Bid as a result thereof.
PLEASE BRING YOUR PPE TO THE BRIEFING SESSION AS TRANSNET DOES NOT PROVIDE SUCH.
Date Posted: 2018-12-07
Closing Date: Feb 05, 2019