Bid Number: TPIR/BFN/778 9T) CIDB
Bid Description: Provision of preventative, correctiuve, emergency maintenance services and minor new works for lifts installation at Bophelo House for a period of 60 months
Name of Institution: Transnet Property
Place where goods, works or services are required:
Trantnet office towers, Carlton Centre 36th Floor, room 3644, 150 commissioner street, Johannesburg, 2001
Date Published: 10 October 2018
Closing Date / Time: 30 October 2018 at 12:00pm
Contact Person: Raesetja Ledwaba
Telephone number: 011 308 1531
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Transnet Office Towers, Carlton Centre, 36th Floor Room 3644, 150 Commissioner Street, Johannesburg , 2001
Where bids should be delivered:
Transnet Property Tender Box (Located outside Commissioner Street Main Entrance)
150 Commisioner Street
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 17 oCTOBER 2018
Venue: BOPHELO HOUSE, 2 CHARLOTTE MAXEKE STREET, CBD Bloemfontein, 9301
1. The tender documents (hard copy) is free (R0.00) of charge and can either be collected or down loaded.
2. The tender document can only be collected from 10 October 2018 until 16 October 2018 between 09h00 and 15h30 (Monday - Friday). If a copy of the document will be required, prior arrangements should be made one (1) day in advance in order to allow timeous reproduction of the documentation. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this.
3. Bidders are to note that the RFP document may also be dowloaded directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal. If bidders downloaded the RFP document off the portal, they are then required to send their contact details to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP) in relation to this reaches those intending to respond.
4. Transnet will not be hals liable if bidders do not respond by this and do not recieve the latest information regarding this RFP withthe possible consequence of either being disadvantaged or disqualified as a result thereof.
5. Only tenderers with a CIDB grade of 4SI or higher and CSD registered with a minimum BBBEE of level 2 are eligible to submit tenders.
6. Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and late Tenders will not be accepted.
7. Tenders must be only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
8. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivering, opening, and assessment of tenders are stated in T1.1 - Tender Data.
9. No tender documents will be issued at the compulsory clarification meeting.
preferences will be given to BBBEE companies in terms of Transnet's BBBEE Policy.
Transnet urges Clients and Suppliers to report fraud / corruption at:
Transnet Toll Free-Anonymous Hotline: 0800 003 056
Fax Number:0800 0077 88
freepost: DN 298 Umhlanga Rocks 4320
Date Posted: 2018-10-10
Closing Date: Oct 30, 2018