Bid Number: TPER/DBN/81 9T) CIDB
Bid Description: PROVISION OF PREVENTATIVE, CORRECTIVE AND EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE SERVICES FOR LIFTS INSTALLATION AT DURBAN AREA FOR A PERIOD OF 60 MONTHS
Name of Institution: TRANSNET PROPERTY
Place where goods, works or services are required: Kwazulu Natal
Date Published: 26 February 2019
Closing Date / Time: 22 March 2019 at 12H00pm
Contact Person: Raesetja Ledwaba
FAX Number: 011 308 1531
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Physical Address: Waterfall Business Estate
9 Country Estate Drive
Where bids should be delivered:
Tender Box (Located at Upper Ground Floor Next to Main Reception
Waterfall Business Estate
9 Country Estate Drive
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Date: 6 March 2019
Venue: PX Admin Building (7- Storey building with pale green mosaic finish) 151 South Coiast Road, Rossburgh, Durban, 4001
1. The tender documents (hard copy) is free (R0.00) of charge and can either be collected or dowloaded
2. the tender document can only be collected from 26 February 2019 until 05 March 2019 between 09h00 and 15h30 (Monday - Friday). If a copy of the document will be required, prior arrangements should be made one (1) day in advance in order to allow timeous reproduction of the documentation. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made to this.
3. Bidders are to note that the RFP document may also be dowloaded directly from the National Treasury eTender Publication Portal. If bidders downloaded the RFP document off the portal, they are then required to send their contact details to the foloowing address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that any required communication (e.g. addenda to the RFP) in relation to this reaches those indending to respond.
4. Transnet will not held liable if bidders do not respond by thois and do not receive the latest information regarding this RFP with the possible consequence of either being disadvantaged or disqualified as a result therof.
5. Only tenderers with CIDB 5SI Grade or Higher (4SI PE will also be considered) and CSD registered are eligible to submit tenders.
6. Telephonic, Telegraphic, Telex, Facsimile, Emailed and Late Tenders will not be accepted.
7. Tenders must only be submitted on the tender documentation that is issued.
8. No tender documents will be issued at the compulsory clarification meeting.
9. No late tenders will be accepted.
Date Posted: 2019-02-26
Closing Date: Mar 22, 2019