SPECIFICATION - Handyman Services –HSRC Port Elizabeth Office
The HSRC at its Port Elizabeth Branch is looking for a Service Provider that will do a call-out once in every two weeks for two hours (four hours per month) to perform the duties as listed below:
Duration of the contract: Seven months
LIST OF WEEKLY FUNCTIONS FOR MAINTENANCE:
1. Check all lights in all venues the HSRC occupy, including kitchen, storeroom and the IT network room.
2. Assist with relocation of office furniture between offices where and when necessary.
3. Check all door handles and locks.
4. Check all emergency exists for obstacles.
5. Check for cracked glass panels, doors and report.
6. Check all network point outlets and close covers where open.
7. Secure lifting carpets tiles.
8. Any other duties assigned by the Office Manager.
9. Should the services of a plumber be required, a quotation must be provided for the work to be done and a separate purchase order will be issued for that.
Standard Requirements from the Service Provider
• Service Provider must be in possession of Electrician Certificate-Certificate of compliance (COC )
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in a corporate environment. In support, the Service Provider must please submit details of 2 references with contact details and contact person.
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in a corporate environment. In conjunction to that , service provider must submit details of 2 references with contact details and name of contact person.
• Service provider to possess own equipment for any repair services necessary .
Duration of contract:
Compliance for Service providers:
• The supplier must be registered on Central Supply Database (CSD)
• Complete and submit Standard Bidding Documents: SBD- 4, 6.1, 8 & 9.
• BEE Certificate / Affidavit (if you have one)
Compulsory Site visit date and Time
20 June 2018
Time: Starts rom 10:30am
Address-Location for PE Office
Ascot Office Park,
Corner Ascot & Cunningham Road,
East Wing- 1st Floor
Closing date for Quotations:
25TH June 2018
For Site –Inspection
Please contact - Ms. Nomfanelo Plaatjie
Tel. 041 393 9500
For submission of quotation and General enquiries:
Please contact Mr. Lesego Tlou
Tel.012 302 2352
Email address: LTlou@hsrc.ac.za
Date Posted: 2018-06-14
Closing Date: Jun 25, 2018