Bid Number: ZNTM 00602 W
Bid Description:Department of Health : Murchison hospital : 72 Hour Potable & Fire Water Storage (CIDB Grading: 6 CE or higher)
Name of Institution: Murchison Hospital
Place where goods, works or services are required: Port Shepstone
Date Published: 05/07/2018
Closing Date 07/08/2018 / Time: 11:00
Contact Person: M S Zulu
Telephone number: Tel: 033- 897 1416
FAX Number: 033- 897 1382
Where bid documents can be obtained:
Website: The tender documents are to be purchased from the Department of Public Works, as the document is too large to load on the system.
Physical Address: KZN Department of Public Works, Southern Regional Office, 10 Prince Alfred Street, Pietermaritzburg, during working hours 08h00 to 15h30
Where bids should be delivered:
Physical Address: KZN Department of Public Works, Southern Regional Office, 10 Prince Alfred Street, Pietermaritzburg.
A compulsory briefing session will be held on:
Venue: Murchison Hospital, N2 Main Harding/Kokstad Road, in the Nurses’ Home Lodge
Special Conditions: Cost of document R 380.00 (A Non-refundable payment must be made for each document, before collection of these documents, to the following banking details & proof thereof must be produced upon collection)
Banking details : Bank name: ABSA
Account No: 4072485515
Account type: Current Account
Account Holder: KZN PROV GOV- WORKS
Branch code: 630495
Reference No: 14019647
Note: No EFT payments accepted
TENDERERS TO NOTE
1. Requirements for sealing, addressing, delivery, opening and assessment of the tender are contained in the tender document.
2. The Department reserves the right not to award to the lowest bidder.
3. In addition, the Department will conduct a detailed risk assessment prior to the award of the bid.
4. Tender documents must be purchased prior to the starting time of tender briefing meeting. No tender documents will be issued at the tender briefing meeting and no site inspection meeting certificates will be issued at the tender briefing meeting.
5. Bidders who attend without a bid document will not be allowed to the briefing, and if the Site Inspection Certificate is not signed by the Department Representative, it will be taken as if the briefing was not attended, and your document will be disqualified.
6. No late arrivals will be admitted to the tender briefing meeting.
7. Late submissions will not be accepted.
8. Faxed or e-mailed bids are not accepted.
9. Note: No EFT payments will be accepted. Only Original Deposit Slips issued and stamped by the Bank teller
will be accepted.
10 Only Bidders registered on the Central Suppliers Database and within the applicable CIDB gradings will be eligible to submit quotes.
Date Posted: 2018-07-05
Closing Date: Aug 07, 2018